CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 18, 2009

tErFiKiR n tErInGaTkAnMu....

Comparisons are easily turnedOnce you've had a taste of perfectionLike an apple hanging from a treeI picked the ripest oneI still got the seedYou said move onWhere do I goI guess second bestIs all I will knowCause when I'm with himI am thinking of youThinking of youWhat you would do ifYou were the oneWho was spending the nightOh I wish that IWas looking into your eyesYou're like an Indian summerIn the middle of winterLike a hard candyWith a surprise centerHow do I get betterOnce I've had the bestYou said there'sTons of fish in the waterSo the waters I will testHe kissed my lipsI taste your mouthHe pulled me inI was disgusted with myselfCause when I'm with himI am thinking of youThinking of youWhat you would do ifYou were the oneWho was spending the nightOh I wish that IWas looking into...You're the bestAnd yes I do regretHow I could let myselfLet you goNow the lesson's learnedI touched it I was burnedOh I think you should knowCause when I'm with himI am thinking of youThinking of youWhat you would do ifYou were the oneWho was spending the nightOh I wish that IWas looking into your eyesLooking into your eyesLooking into your eyesOh won't you walk throughAnd bust in the doorAnd take me away
Oh no more mistakesCause in your eyes I'd like to stay...stay....

No comments:

Post a Comment